Here is some information, the typical About me, as an engineer and pilgrim… not even a summary but enough to put you in context. As for my work, I leave you a link to my profile on LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
Lately I’ve been using Medium as a source of content with varying degrees of technical depth. I consider myself a restless engineer so I leave you my profile so you can see what I’m interested in (claps & highlights):
- iOS Shortcuts and KNIME to analyze geoloc info (02/01/2021)
- KNIME & GPX: how to build a 3D map with mapbox.com (18/10/2021)
- Language, models and business applications (NLP in NTT DATA – 01/05/2021)
In this section I will update the news on the topics of interest. I use Flipboard quite a bit as a news aggregator and save what I find most curious during my reading there. I leave you the link to the magazines that I have created as a repository in case you find them interesting and want to collaborate.
- AI/IA, Cloud & Natural Interfaces. Since the beginning of my working life I have always been attracted to the relationship with technology in a transparent way. Maybe because of my trekkie side but I understood that technology is nothing in itself without the purpose of helping us in something.
- Industrial AR & VR Use Cases. I have been saving articles here for some time now in the sense I was saying before: not focusing on the technology per se but on the use case, in this case more industrial/business, and how it affects both organizations and users/workers.
- Collaborative Innovation. After, during (or before I’m not sure anymore) finishing the International Executive Master in Open Innovation and Intrapreneurship (MINN) I became aware of how much I was interested in everything related to organizational changes and how technology, now called Digital Transformation, affects these processes.